DEPENDENT CHILDREN’S DENTAL ASSISTANCE
The Trustees will consider orthodontic dental bills for dependent children up to their 18th birthday on the following basis:
1. One or more estimates must be submitted to the welfare office before commencement of treatment.
2. The name and birth-date of the dependent must be on the estimate.
3. The plan will pay 75% of the amount approved by the Trustees.
4. This benefit is separate and apart from our Dental Plan.
5. Payment for this benefit will cease immediately if the member is no longer covered by Plan A.
6. The member must advise this plan if any other plan will pay part of the expense and provide details. 7. The last day of payment for Dependent Children’s Orthodontic Assistance will be March 31st of the following year.